Tender Notice For Lab Equipment
Sealed Tender Quotation are invited from authorized dealers/suppliers for the supply of lab, Equipment/Instruments. Quotations maybe submitted within 10 days of publications by 14:00 hrs of the last date 2/Feb/2018 for submission of the tender to the office . For further details please contact office .
LIST OF EQUIPMENTS DEPARTMENTS WISE
DEPARTMENT OF CHEMISTRY
- Flame photometer.
- Distillation unit.
- Gas chromatograph
- Sensitive Balance (0.000 mg)
- Micro glass wares.
- Sensitive Burettes.
DEPARTMENT OF BOTANY
- Laminar of flow- Stainless steel. Horizontal 3′ x 2′ x 2′.
- Autoclave – Vertical high pressure
– double walled with digital times & Digital temp. indicator, size 300 x 500 ml, capacity 40 LT.
- Plant growth chamber, 775 x 900 x 775 mm, size 20 cm ft, capacity 560 lt.
- Quartz water distillation apparatus. Quartz boiler with inbuilt heater & borosil glass condenser, capacity 5 lit with auto sever thermal cut off.
- Spectro photometer PC based UV vps spectro photometer (200-1000 nm) with shot ware.
- Digital Ph meter with built in electronic buffer.
Read out – 3 digit
Range – 0-14
Resolution – 0.01 PH.
DEPARTMENT OF PHYSICS
1.1 Bending of Beam Apparatus
1.2 Kater’s Pendulum
1.3 Travelling Microscope
1.4 Barton’s Apparatus
1.5 Maxwell’s Needle
1.6 Searlr’s apparatus
1.7 Viscoity of water by Capillary flc flow method
1.8 Surface tension by Jaeger’s Method
1.9 Surface tension by Ripples
1.91 Surface tension by Soap Bubble
1.92 Bar Pendulum
2.1 Dip Circle (High quality)
2.2 Optical Bench Research quality
2.3 Reading Telescope (15x)
2.4 Sodium Vapour Lamp and Transformer
2.5 Ballistic Galvanometer (Highly Sensitive)
2.6 Low-resistance by Potentio meter
2.7 Instrument for resolving power of Prism
2.8 Digital Rotational Viscosity Instrument (Sensitive)
2.9 Electron Microscope.
3.1 P.N.P. & N.P.N Characteristics apparatus
3.2 FET Characteristic apparatus
3.3 Zener diode Characteristics apparatus
3.4 Childlangmuir apparatus
3.5 UJT Characteristics apparatus
3.6 e/m by Thomson method
3.7 Study of the Energy Band Gap
3.8 Hall-effect Experiment (Complete Set)
3.9 Anderson Bridge
4.0 De-Sauty’s Bridge
4.1 Carry-foster Bridge
4.2 Digital storage C.R.O
4.3 L.C.R Series + Parallel apparatus
4.4 R.C. Couple amplifier
4.6 Hartely Oscillator
4.7 Bridge Rectifier
4.8 BJT – Apparatus
4.9 A.F. Oscillator
5.0 Multi meter Digital
5.1 Polarimeter & analiser
5.2 Newton’s apparatus
5.3 Differection grating
5.5 Michelson’s Interferometer
5.6 Febryperot Interferometer
5.7 Induction coil with discharge tube He, Hg.
5.8 Laser diffraction complete set
6.0 Measurement of law temp. instrument
6.1 E.S.R. (Electron Spin Resonance)
6.2 N.M.R (Nuclear Magnetic Resonance)
6.3 Measurement of Resistivity Four Probe and van der paw techniques Determiation of band Gap
6.4 Hyneschhokley Expt for measurement of life time of charge carries in Semi-conductor.
6.5 Determination of Transition temperatures in liquid crystalline materials.
6.6 Velocity of sound in air by CRO – method.
6.7 Study of Elliptically polirised light
6.8 Absorption of Gamma in material at different energy
6.9 G.M. Counter
- Instrument for Hysteresis loss
Instruments to Promote Research activity in the Department
1 Microwave Bench
2 Micro wave Generator.
3 Instrument for determination of Transport phenomena of fluids
4 Growth of Quantum dots by thermal Evaporation
5 Growth of Nano particles by Nano routs
6 Apparatus for Holography
7 Growth of Nano Phase sputtering.
DEPARTMENT OF MATHEMATICS
- Mathematica Perpetual Desktop or network License latest version for 5 users
- Matlab (ML)
- Lenovo Desktop H530, 4THG, Gi3 Processor, CP04130, RAM 4 GB, HDD 1TB with WiFi , TFT18.5 (Fee Laded software) & HP Desktop/ Dell with i3 & i5 Processor and 4GB RAM with 1TB HDD
- UPS Branded company 1 KV
- Computer Chair
- Computer Table
- Scanner Canon
- HP LaserJet 1040+ Printer
- Projector Multimedia
- Smart Board/ digital board.
DEPARTMENT OF ZOOLOGY/INDUSTRIAL FISH & FISHERIES
- Fish Seed Hatcheries:-
Construction of hatchery, nurseries, rearing ponds, broad-stock tanks & water tanks.
(Only experienced bidders registers with Govt. Organisations & Agriculture Universities.)